Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Babbling

I'm still so hurt by my ex & idk if it's that I care but he betrayed me so badly. I feel like I let out my frustrations on my current boyfriend and it's just been a train wreck. I'm finally letting my guard down. I just want to get my life rolling but now he doesn't wanna love together. And I don't wanna be stuck in this shitty town I wanna get outta here. He all of a sudden is listening to all these people and it's not their relationship and they're all putting their input in and it should just be about my boyfriend and I and it's not. We wanted to love together now he doesn't. He was going to live with his girlfriend but with me it's out of the question. Just sucks and I just want to be together already but ik that's not what's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment