Thursday, February 13, 2014

SALT

On Tuesday I went to a program called Salt, that my college offers. It is basically a church service on Tuesday nights only college students go. I cannot exactly say I am a believer in god, I never went to church growing up and summers I would attend bible school just so I would be entertained while my parents worked. Anyhow off topic, I have wanted a relationship with god my whole life and I haven't really gotten the chance. At Salt we worshipped and talked about the different types of love and then we worshipped again and that was it. The whole time I was at Salt I felt a peace over me like I was meant to be there and I was where I was suppose to  be in that exact moment. I can't wait to go and I hope Salt continues to do good for me and strength my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment